Big Time Drama in the Adjoining Cubicle

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Email Intermission

Meanwhile...
(You have to start at the bottom and scroll up for authenticity's sake.)
From: Me
Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2005 9:28 AM
To:
Her
Subject: RE:
Tell him you have to get off the phone because you feel
like sleeping with one of your coworkers now, but you'll call him back in a bit
and ask him to buy you things.

-----Original
Message-----
From: Me
Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2005 9:20
AM
To: Her
Subject: RE:

So let me get this straight... You
screw around on him, rub it in his face, lie to him about it, then when he gets
paranoid you tell him he has issues?

-----Original
Message-----
From: Me
Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2005 9:09
AM
To: Her
Subject: RE:

Nope. Not good enough.
Sorry.

Gonna have to pipe your conversations onto the PA system
now.


-----Original Message-----
From:
Her
Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2005 9:08 AM
To:
Me
Subject: RE:

I'll let you buy me
breakfast

_____________________________________________
From:
Me
Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2005 9:08 AM
To:
Her
Subject: RE:

Yeah, we'll have to listen to those too.
Sorry. I might change my mind if you go get
breakfast.

-----Original Message-----
From:
Her
Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2005 9:06 AM
To:
Me
Subject: RE:

That would be fine but I do have other
conversations

_____________________________________________
From: Me
Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2005 9:05 AM
To:
Her
Subject: RE:

I'm going to wire your phone into the building
PA system so all of us can be as entertained as
you.

-----Original Message-----
From: Her
Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2005 9:05 AM
To: Me
Subject: RE:

I should put him on speakerphone. I think he is mentally ill
or something because I don't know where he comes up with his ideas. Dude
talks all crazy but it can be
entertaining

_____________________________________________
From: Me
Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2005 9:01 AM
To:
Her
Subject: RE:

It's okay. I am jealous of Kim.

I
think if you are going to fight with him at work, the least you could do is put
it on speakerphone.

-----Original Message-----
From:
Her
Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2005 9:01 AM
To:
Me
Subject: RE:

I'm sure he can get her going to...he is
jealous of my brother?????

_____________________________________________
From:
Me
Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2005 9:00 AM
To:
Her
Subject:

Get off the phone and go get breakfast. We can get
Christina to argue with your friend for you while you are gone.

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home