Big Time Drama in the Adjoining Cubicle

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Email Redux

Fear and paranoia are abundant on this beautiful spring day.

As always, start from the bottom, and read up, just like this was an email chain forwarded from your own self-important supervisor.

From: Her
Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2005 11:07 AM
To: Me
Subject: RE:

DO YOU THINK SHE’S THE ONE WHO CALLED ME???

-------------------------------------

From: Me
Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2005 10:57 AM
To: Her
Subject: RE:


Maybe she wants you to stay away from her man.


-----Original Message-----
From: Her
Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2005 10:59 AM
To: Me
Subject: RE:


NO SHE JUST DOESN'T LIKE TO HELP ME AND IS PHONY TO MY FACE. I CAN'T REALLY SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THAT BECAUSE I'M PHONY WITH PEOPLE BUT AT LEAST WHEN IT COMES TO MY WORK I DO MY JOB REGARDLESS

--------------------------------------

From: Me
Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2005 10:56 AM
To: Her
Subject: RE:


It's a conspiracy.

-----Original Message-----
From: Her
Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2005 10:45 AM
To: Me
Subject:


So OFFICE DRONE* is the only one who can enable this gl code that I need to use. She is too busy to enable it for me but if I had MANAGER DRONE* with me it is no problem. I would like to know why is that way with me? Any time I go to her to reopen a code she is too busy working but I can walk past her office and see OFFICE DRONE TWO* in there bsing with her right after she gets done telling me she is toooo busy to open a freaking code

* Names deleted to protect... Who am I kidding? The names are deleted to protect me!

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home