Big Time Drama in the Adjoining Cubicle

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

"...They Thought I Looked Like a Drag Queen"

The best thing about Microsoft Outlook is that it delivers little messages like this to me almost daily. It's as if it can read my mind, and knows that my world will stop spinning if it doesn't somehow compel my cube-mate to randomly divulge her her adventures in gender bending to me.

From: Her
Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2005 2:47 PM
To: Me
Subject: RE:

You do have a thing with the lesbians. I use to pick gay guys up when I was skinny. I think they thought I was a drag queen even though I didn't use a lot of make up??? My hair was also short

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: Me
Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2005 2:40 PM
To: Her
Subject: RE:


Who knows?. I only knew one set of hot lesbians, and I accidentally picked one of them up.*

-----Original Message-----
From: Her
Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2005 2:39 PM
To: Me
Subject: RE:


look at THE TEMP. do you think she gets anything hot?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: Me
Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2005 2:39 PM
To: Her
Subject: RE:


Dude, tabitha is hot.

-----Original Message-----
From: Her
Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2005 2:37 PM
To: Me
Subject:


so when THE TEMP was at my house she was talking to someone. I think this is a "special" someone because the tone in her voice, the way she was talking. She even went into a different room to talk. She was talking the way I do with a guy. the name was Tabatha! A girl I think she is you know what

*But that’s a story for another day…

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home