Big Time Drama in the Adjoining Cubicle

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Two Timing Cracker Thieves

I probably am a bad person for provoking her, but sometimes I can't help myself. Start from the bottom and read up, so you get that real corporate email feeling.

From: Her
Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2005 2:12 PM
To: Me
Subject: RE: Triscuit Thief

I should and then she would like "that jerk"
_____________________________________________

From: Me
Sent:
Wednesday, June 22, 2005 2:12 PM
To: Her
Subject: RE: Triscuit Thief

Tell her he was the one who stole your crackers.


-----Original Message-----
From: Her
Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2005 2:02 PM
To: Me
Subject: RE: Triscuit Thief

I know OFFICE DRONE #4 and she would over react. It's none of my business but she was like he is such a nice guy. They are all nice on the outside:-) _____________________________________________


From: Me
Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2005 2:02 PM
To: Her
Subject:
RE: Triscuit Thief

I don't know. Would you want her to tell you if one of your boyfriends was stealing your triscuts?


-----Original Message-----
From: Her
Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2005 1:59 PM
To: Me
Subject:
RE: Triscuit Thief


So check this out I saw that guy OFFICE DRONE #4 is talking about last night when I was leaving. I know his ride and it was two lanes over. I tried moving up so I could see what he looked like and he had some chick in the passenger seat. It maybe a friend, family whatever but I didn't tell her because I know she will over react. Do you think that is wrong of me? It's none of my business and I have no idea what his story is so I feel I shouldn't open a bag of worms
_____________________________________________


From: Me
Sent:
Wednesday, June 22, 2005 1:57 PM
To: Her
Subject: RE: Triscuit Thief

Some punctuation or relevance to the email you were replying to might have knocked it down to, oh, I don't know, 2 seconds. Maybe even faster than that.


-----Original Message-----
From: Her
Sent: Wednesday, June 22,
2005 1:54 PM
To: Me
Subject: RE: Triscuit Thief

Wow! Only 5 minutes it took for you to figure it out:-) _____________________________________________


From: Me
Sent:
Wednesday, June 22, 2005 1:53 PM
To: Her
Subject: FW: Triscuit Thief

Wait, I figured it out. That was a rhetorical question, wasn't it?

"So, like, is chocolate in? Because this guy is black, too."

-----Original Message-----
From: Me
Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2005 1:48 PM
To: Her
Subject: RE: TriscuitTheif

Was that in english?

-----Original Message-----
From: Her
Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2005 1:47 PM
To: Me
Subject: RE: Triscuit Theif

So like is chocolate in because this guy is black too
_____________________________________________

From: Me
Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2005 1:41 PM
To: Her
Subject: TriscuitTheif

If it wasn't OFFICE DRONE #3 it was THE TEMP.

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home