Big Time Drama in the Adjoining Cubicle

Friday, June 10, 2005

Unhealthily Obsessed

Sometimes I can't help myself.

From: Me
Sent: Friday, June 10, 2005 1:53 PM
To: Her
Subject: RE:

Is she also stupid? If so it would be like hitting the trifecta!

-----Original Message-----
From: Her
Sent: Friday, June 10, 2005
1:53 PM
To: Me
Subject: RE:

She is UGLY and fat! I have no idea. I think it is some sick sex circle.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: Me
Sent: Friday, June 10, 2005 1:52 PM
To: Her
Subject: RE:

Wait, if Ty is gay why would he care if THE TEMP is trying to steal his (ugly?)woman. I am so lost. I thought THE TEMP was into Tabitha, whoever she is.

-----Original Message-----
From: Her
Sent: Friday, June 10, 2005
1:40 PM
To: Me
Subject: RE:

I don't know why she tells me. I think she does want Misty and Ty knows she does. Honestly I think Ty is bi sexual if not gay and is only with Misty for a cover up. I also think Ty knows THE TEMP is gay. I would but THE GAY COUSIN finds women disgusting.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: Me
Sent: Friday, June 10, 2005 1:34 PM
To: Her
Subject: RE:

And why does THE TEMP think you are interested in her little threesome*? You know what, you ought to hook her up with THE GAY COUSIN since they are both gay.

-----Original Message-----
From: Her
Sent: Friday, June 10, 2005
1:31 PM
To: Me
Subject: RE:

Ty is this guy who thinks THE TEMP is trying to take his woman. Now that they are fighting she is keeping her clear. I think she caused some problems in their relationship. Misty is Hawaiian and Ty is Samoan. Put it this way, they are all BIG and UGLY

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: Me
Sent: Friday, June 10, 2005 1:30 PM
To: Her
Subject: RE:

Who are Ty and Misty? Is she stealing Ty's woman?

-----Original Message-----
From: Her
Sent: Friday, June 10, 2005
1:27 PM
To: Me
Subject:

So I'm getting tired of THE TEMP telling me how Ty is jealous of her with Misty. I'm thinking of just coming out and asking her if she's gay




* And while we are at it, why do you think I am interested?

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home