Big Time Drama in the Adjoining Cubicle

Monday, July 25, 2005

Among other things...

When my Cubemate emails me, I never know where it's going to lead, but I can almost always guarantee it will be entertaining. Today's example is typical, though hardly extrodinary, coming from a person who measures her coworker's butt imprints in their chairs when they leave their desks. Start at the bottom and scroll up, like usual.

From: HER
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2005 2:45 PM
To: ME
Subject: RE:

THAT'S WHAT I'M SAYING

From: ME
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2005 2:48 PM
To: HER
Subject: RE:

But he's a jackass for not believing you anyway?

-----Original Message-----
From: HER
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2005 2:47 PM
To: ME
Subject: RE:

OH IT'S NOT STOPPING ME, NORMALLY I WOULDN'T SAY ANYTHING TO HIM BUT DON'T CARE NOW. HE SO KNOWS ME AND KNOWS I STRAIGHT LIED TO HIM:-)

From: ME
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2005 2:46 PM
To: HER
Subject: RE:

Don't let the fact that he was right stop you.

-----Original Message-----
From: HER
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2005 2:45 PM
To: ME
Subject: RE:

DID I TELL YOU I TOLD BOYFREIND #1 THAT THE FELON WAS OVER HE WAS NOT HAPPY WITH ME. HE ASKED IF I DID ANYTHING AND I WAS LIKE NO BUT I KNOW HE KNOWS I DID SOMETHING
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: ME
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2005 2:36 PM
To: HER
Subject: RE:

If the baby is cute, you could always sell it on ebay....

-----Original Message-----
From: HER
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2005 2:35 PM
To: ME
Subject: RE:

NO HE WANTED ME TO HELP HIM HAVE A BABY GIRL . HE HAS THREE SON'S...I DON'T SEE MYSELF AS A SINGLE MOTHER


------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: ME
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2005 2:34 PM
To: HER
Subject: RE:

Whoa, hold up! Your felon wanted to have a baby girl with some otherguy? WTF kind of relationship is this?

-----Original Message-----
From: HER
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2005 2:34 PM
To: ME
Subject: RE:

YOU KNOW HE WANTED TO HAVE A BABY GIRL WITH HIM. FOR SOME REASON I DON'T SEE THAT HAPPENING

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: ME
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2005 2:33 PM
To: HER
Subject: RE:

All the more reason to tie him down before you become just the mama of his twins.

-----Original Message-----
From: HER
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2005 2:33 PM
To: ME
Subject: RE:

THAT IS NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN. HE HAS TOO MANY BABIE'S MAMA'S

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: ME
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2005 2:32 PM
To: HER
Subject: RE:

I won't talk to OTHER OFFICE GUY about it if you invite me to the wedding when the felon finally drags you to the alter.

-----Original Message-----
From: HER
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2005 2:27 PM
To: ME
Subject: RE:

THAT ALSO MEANS DON'T TALK TO OTHER OFFICE GUY ABOUT IT

------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: ME
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2005 2:27 PM
To: HER
Subject: RE:

You're safe.The only thing OTHER OFFICE GUY'S CUBEMATE and I talk about is Garvis.

-----Original Message-----
From: HER
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2005 2:26 PM
To: ME
Subject: RE:

SHE IS SPRUNG ON "DUDE" FOR SOME REASON. DON'T TELL HER I TOLD YOU THIS...I WILL KNOW IF YOU DO BECAUSE I KNOW SHE DOESN'T TALK ABOUT HER GUY ISSUES AT WORK

----------------------------------------------------------------------

From: ME
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2005 2:25 PM
To: HER
Subject: RE:

I can't deal with that. SOME OFFICE GUYS EX was that way. No I have to give up all my hopes for scoring with OTHER OFFICE GUYS CUBEMATE....

-----Original Message-----
From: HER
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2005 2:25 PM
To: ME
Subject: RE:

NO YOU NATURALLY ARE ONE:-) YEAH, SHE WAITS FOR HIM TO CALL HER AND WHEN HE DOES SHE STOPS WHATEVER SHE IS DOING OR WHOEVER SHE IS CHILLIN WITH TO GO AND BE WITH HIM

--------------------------------------------------------------------

From: ME
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2005 2:23 PM
To: HER
Subject: RE:

DUDE has her sitting by the phone? I didn't think OTHER OFFICE GUY'S CUBEMATE would be a phone sitter. I hate that. It makes me feel like I have to call or I'm an asshole, so too oftenI just decide to be an asshole.

-----Original Message-----
From: HER
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2005
2:22 PM
To: ME
Subject: RE:

YEP, SHE IS ALL YEAH I HUNG OUT WITH DUDE LAST NIGHT OR I WAITED FOR DUDE TO CALL ME BACK AND HE NEVER DID

------------------------------------------------------------------

From: ME
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2005 2:21 PM
To: HER
Subject: RE:

She calls him DUDE?

-----Original Message-----
From: HER
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2005
2:19 PM
To: ME
Subject: RE:

NO, SHE USE TO SIT NEXT TO ME AND ACCOUNTS PAYABLE DRONE USED TO SIT WHERE SHE DOES. WELL, ONE DAY SHE QUIT TALKING TO ME AND THEN ASKED THE BIG CHEESE IF SHE COULD MOVE HER DESK. OUT OF NO WHERE SHE WOULDN'T EVEN LOOK AT ME BUT IT WASN'T ME SHE SAID. I THINK SHE IS DOING HER MOOD THING AGAIN. IT'S WEIRD TOO BECAUSE SHE IS THE ONE WHO ASKS ME TO GO ON WALKS WITH HER. OUR WALKS CONSISTS OF HER TELLING ME ABOUT "DUDE"

----------------------------------------------------------------

From: ME
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2005 2:17 PM
To: HER
Subject: RE:

I doubt it's just you. She probably does it to everyone. Either that, or she wants your felon and is insanely jealous.

-----Original Message-----
From: HER
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2005
2:16 PM
To: ME
Subject:

OTHER OFFICE GUY'S CUBEMATE GOES THRU THESE MOODS WITH ME WHERE SHE IS COOL WITH ME AND THEN OUT OF NO WHERE SHE WON'T TALK TO ME. I HAVEN'T FIGURED OUT IF IT WAS SOMETHING I DID OR SAID TO HER. EVERY OTHER MONTH SHE DOES THIS.

11 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home