Big Time Drama in the Adjoining Cubicle

Monday, July 18, 2005

Back in her good graces.

Work has been so peaceful lately. I got a well deserved week of the silent treatment after reminding my job seeking cubemate that this was her first real job, and she didn't know how good she had it compared to other companies that existjust to suck the souls of their employees--that should really be listed in most mission statements, right above increasing stock holder value.

Well, the silent treatment is over. My loss.

-----Original Message-----
From: Her
Sent: Monday, July 18, 2005 1:48PM
To: Me
Subject: RE:

YOU KNOW YOU WERE TURNED ON BY IT :)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: Me
Sent: Monday, July 18, 2005 1:39 PM
To: Her
Subject:
RE:

Fine, ruin my fun. First you try to hook me up with your friends, than you rip them away. Now you won't even hook up with the felon, even though it would be the most entertaining thing to happen in months. See if I care!

By the way, do you know how wrong it is to hear these words come out of OFFICE TROLL's mouth: "Oh yeah, they are the hardest to do because they're so big and there are so many places you can stick it."


-----Original Message-----
From: Her
Sent: Monday, July 18, 2005 1:39 PM
To: Me
Subject: RE:

WE ARE NOT GOING TO HANG OUT...I DON'T THINK WE ARE AT LEAST....I HAVE TO KEEP HIM OUT OF MY LIFE HE WAS TRYING TO GET ME PREGO AND THAT IS NOT COOL
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: Me
Sent: Monday, July 18, 2005 1:34 PM
To: Her
Subject: RE:

Aw, now I'll never get my chance to sleep with your friends. Damn. My life is ruined. So how long till you and the felon are hanging out again?

-----Original Message-----
From: Her
Sent: Monday, July 18, 2005 1:33 PM
To: Me
Subject: RE:

SHE CALLED ME YESTERDAY....I HAVEN'T TALKED TO HER SINCE I WAS SUPPOSE TO GO WITH HER. SHE MET SOME GUY ONLINE AND IS GOING OUT TO DINNER WITH HIM ON SUNDAY. YEAH THAT IS THE FELON


----------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: Me
Sent: Monday, July 18, 2005 1:32 PM
To: Her
Subject: RE:

This is your babies prison bound daddy, right? You should hook him up with that girl you were trying to set me up with.


-----Original Message-----
From: Her
Sent: Monday, July 18, 2005 1:30 PM
To: Me
Subject:

THE OTHER GUY CALLED ME. I HAVEN'T HEARD FROM HIM IN A COUPLE WEEKS. I SAW HIM OUT SATURDAY NIGHT AND WALKED THE OTHER WAY. HE CALLED ME LAST NIGHT BUT I WAS LIKE I'M TIRED AND HUNG UP THE PHONE

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home