Big Time Drama in the Adjoining Cubicle

Monday, July 11, 2005

High Class Luncheon

"So, like, yesterday I was with A FRIEND and we wanted a chili-dog, but we couldn't find any. So A FRIEND said lets just go in into Center Bowl to eat. I'm like I don't know why we went in there, but we did, and the lady was like 40 but trying to look like a teenager. I was so embarrased for her!"

I roll my eyes.

"No, Get this. She was like, well, her style was 80's, but she was wearing a button down shirt, and she was had the figure and everything, you know a big chest, only her whole right boobie was sticking out."

"The whole thing?" I ask. Maybe there is a reason for bowling alley dining after all.

"All of it."

"My question is this, Cubemate: Who goes to bowling alley for lunch?"

"I don't know. I don't know why we just didn't go to eat at the gas station or something. I mean, she bought me mine, and I was like I can't do this. The woman was all up on my nachos with her bare hands and germs, and who knows what else. I was like ewww!

Five minutes later, out of the blue, in the hallway outside the breakroom: "The guys were nice though!"

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home