Big Time Drama in the Adjoining Cubicle

Friday, July 22, 2005

Random Ugly Guys

It's 8:20 am. My coffee is finally cooled down enough to enjoy. I'm about to take a sip when my cubemate, who is back in the office after a family emergency, feels the need to make an announcement.

"I've been having some ugly guy call me!"

Why am I not surprised?

"Is this some random ugly guy, or is this an ugly guy you know?" I ask.

"Some ugly guy I know! He's so gross. He hooked up with my friend, and was all like ' I could have had you two years ago.' Yeah right, i was like 'Don't be calling me at 3:30 in the morning because my uncle just died.' and he was like 'All the more reason to go out to that thing at Koots'.

The poor guy is never going to get far with that approach. He should have offered her a chili dog.

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home