Big Time Drama in the Adjoining Cubicle

Friday, September 09, 2005

Dinner Bell

In the middle of our huge new billing system rollout and simultaneous corporate reorganization, it only makes sense big topic of conversation around the office yesterday was the following:

If you were stranded in New Orleans without food, but lived near the zoo, would it be looting or foraging to break in and eat one of our little zoo buddies? And more importantly, which animal would you eat?

Other office guy says he'd roast up a penguin.

I'd have to try tapir. Or maybe burmese star toroise.

Another person suggested gorilla, but I hear they are stringy and rather bland.

My cubemate says "I could never kill a living thing just to eat it. I'd have to starve, or find a hamburger somewhere."

So, tell me what's for dinner.


6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home