Big Time Drama in the Adjoining Cubicle

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Promising developments

We've got a new temp around the cube farm. She's been here two days, and is already giving my cubemate a run for her money. I'm not sure what I like more:

  • The fact that she dances in her cubicle while she is operating the paper cutter.
  • The not so subtle sounds of her singing along to R&B and Hip-Hop as it drifts over the cubicle walls.
  • The fact that she answered her phone "I told you not to call me on this phone, you stupid, little boy!"
  • Or the fact that just minutes before that she was telling us how all children are God's little angels.

You know its bad when even my cubemate thinks she's a screwball. Updates to follow.

In other news, which is probably of no interest to anyone but me:


Poker Championship

I have registered to play in the
Online Poker Blogger Championship!

This event is powered by PokerStars.

Registration code: 9829592


If you play poker, and have a blog, you've got no excuse for not entering this tournament.

11 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home