Big Time Drama in the Adjoining Cubicle

Friday, October 14, 2005

Random Though Spewing

"Some office Guy, I am so hungry."

This nothing new. CUBEMATE eats every hour on the hour. About the only time she doesn't eat is at lunch, when she orders something extravagent (say a steak and baked potato) and then puts it in the fridge to whither.

"Why am I not surprised?" I ask.

"Well, I ate that bag of beef jerky, and I had a lunchable, and some candy and a bagel. Oohmygod Some Office Guy, I am so fat and hungry and tired."

Considering the fact that it's not even 10 AM, I choose to respond with silence.

"My dog is in season, did I tell you that? Oh and RANDOM FRIEND said she almost got lucky last week. She hasn't been with anybody since she got divorced...."

Addendum: 3 minutes later

"Some office guy, I just threw up twice. Ok get this, I went into the bathroom, you know, because I had to pee really bad since I had so much coffee earlier, but it like totally stunk in there because someone had taken a big crap, so instead of peeing, I leaned over the toilet and blew chunks. Twice! Isn't that gross???"

12 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home