Big Time Drama in the Adjoining Cubicle

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Deep Thoughts with Cubemate

"You know what, Some office guy? I love taking baths. Me and THE CONVICT always used to take baths together, before I decided to stop bathing other people. Oh, but I hate people who aren't bathing every day. Like look at THE GOOFY TEMP. Have you seen her dandruff? I swear, she has the worst worst dandruff. There is no way she bathes every day with that dandruff. It turns my stomach. Its as bad as SUPERVISOR's new scar.

Oh my god, that reminds me, have you seen what happens to a pregnant person with a belly button ring? I wonder what those smell like, belly button rings? I bet they stink, especially when people have fat belly buttons. I knew this girl that used to smell everything..."

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home