Big Time Drama in the Adjoining Cubicle

Monday, January 23, 2006

Another A'splosion

Frankly, I am not sure what this means. (Scroll up from bottom)
---------------------------------------------------------------
From: CUBEMATE
Sent: Monday, January 23, 2006

I've tried. I'll you pretend to be me:-)

From: Other Office Guy

Sent: Monday, January 23, 2006

Sorry. No can do. SOX, y'know.

Pass that off on one of your other buddies.


From: CUBEMATE
Sent: Monday, January 23, 2006

Not a problem. I will even let him post it if he wants to:-) You know you want to OOG

From: MID LEVEL CHEESE
Sent: Monday, January 23, 2006

CUBEMATE,

Before you post HUGE CUSTOMER this month please let OTHER OFFICE GUY review the accounts.

Thank you,
MID LEVEL CHEESE
Supervisor

21 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home