Big Time Drama in the Adjoining Cubicle

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Belated Birthday greetings

So, I spend the better part of the morning trying to entice CUBEMATE into displaying some truly off-the-wall antics for Fortune Hunter's belated Birthday amusement only to re-discover something depressing.


I suck at baiting people.


The gem of the day so far has been this little conversation:

CUBEMATE: "So, CONVICT was saying how he want's to take me out to Thursday Night at the Fights, you know? So I call and get ticket prices and when I tell him they are like 60 bucks he soooo totally changes his tune."

ME: "You need to date a better class of convict. Maybe someone above dealer level could afford to take you out to the monster truck rallies or maybe go see the WWF when they hit town."

SOME OFFICE GUY: "Maybe eat at McDonalds TWICE a week!"

CUBEMATE: "OOOH! OOOH! I gotta tell you guys this! I know this chick who is a lesbian, right? A real MANLY girl if you know what I mean. Anyway, she works at Arby's and told me I should swing by sometime and she would hook me up! Isn't that gross?"

SOME OFFICE GUY: "So get over there and tell her you have an entire office full of hungry people to feed and see what she says......."

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home