Big Time Drama in the Adjoining Cubicle

Thursday, January 05, 2006

How to talk like Cubemate.

This is email, so start from the bottom and read up, like a good little corporate drone.


From: Friend of Some Office Guy
Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2006 4:54 PM
To: Some Office Guy
Subject: RE: Supply Order

Great. Email her something like. One time in band camp....ARE MY BOOBS TOO BIG.....I was talking to this girl, but I...OMIGOD DO YOU THINK ANYBODY NOTICED THAT I FORGOT TO WEAR UNDERWEAR TODAY....forgot what I was saying in mid conversation. So, she started to walk away from me. So, I stopped her by grabbing her ass ....WHAT IS THE ETA ON THE PICKLED HOTDOGS..... Then she slapped me. Do you think I should feel bad?

From: Some Office Guy
Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2006 4:39 PM
To: Friend of Some Office Guy
Subject: RE: Supply Order

I'll find out from Cubemate tomorrow when she comes back to work.

-----Original Message-----
From: Friend of Some Office Guy
Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2006 4:38 PM
To: Some Office Guy
Subject: RE: Supply Order

What's the ETA on my order??

From: Some Office Guy
Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2006 1:32 PM
To: Friend of Some Office Guy
Subject: RE: Supply Order

I'll pass it along. Considering you work for a different company and all, what GL do we need to bill that to?

-----Original Message-----
From: Friend of Some Office Guy
Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2006 1:31 PM
To: Some Office Guy
Subject: RE: Supply Order

Could you also order me jar or pickled hotdogs?

From: Some Office Guy
Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2006 12:41 PM
To: Friend of Some Office Guy
Subject: RE: Supply Order

Good point.


-----Original Message-----
From: Friend of Some Office Guy
Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2006 12:30 PM
To: Some Office Guy
Subject: RE: Supply Order

Chewing tobacco because the price of cigarettes is outrageous.

From: Some Office Guy
Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2006 12:19 PM
To: Friend of Some Office Guy
Subject: FW: Supply Order

Anything else I need to order?

-----Original Message-----
From: Some Office Guy
Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2006 11:09 AM
To: Other Office Guy
Cc: Cubemate
Subject: RE: Supply Order

Please see my previous requisition.

Thank you,
Some Office Guy

-----Original Message-----
From: Other Office Guy
Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2006 11:08 AM
To: Cubemate
Cc: Some Office Guy
Subject: RE: Supply Order

I have noticed a distinct lack of Gin around here. Please remedy this ASAP.

-----Original Message-----
From: Cubemate
Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2006 11:07 AM
To: #Accounting
Subject: Supply Order

Good Morning!
I will be placing a supply order on Friday, January 6th. Please let me know if you need any office supplies or have noticed that we are out of a particular item.

Thank you,

Cubemate

24 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home