Big Time Drama in the Adjoining Cubicle

Friday, January 27, 2006

Lunch is served

CUBEMATE: "SOME OFFICE GUY, if you go check the vending machine to see if there are any triscuits in there, I will let you have the rest of my hamburger."

SOME OFFICE GUY: "Um.......wait.......What?"

CUBEMATE: "If you go get me triscuits you can have my hamburger. It's just cold, there's nothing wrong with it."

SOG: "Let me get this straight. You want to trade me a nasty, cold, half-eaten hamburger for me to go get you triscuits?"

CUBEMATE: "I hardly touched it! Look, there are only four or five bites taken out of it! Theres NOTHING WRONG WITH IT!!"

SOG: "Tell you what. I will take your money, and I will go check the machine, but I am NOT eating that hamburger."

CUBEMATE: "Thank you!"

SOG: "But around four o'clock, can I have your soggy, half-eaten nacho's?"

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home