Big Time Drama in the Adjoining Cubicle

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Mystery Solved

This morning, both Other Office Guy and myself have been contemplating homicide. Theres laughter, way toooo much laughter, coming from the break room, the SEMI BIG CHEESE'S office, the hallfways, the elevator lobby, the restrooms, everywhere. And not just someone chuckling, but a full on continuous cackle that sounds like machine gun fire and makes you want to duck for cover.

Happiness in the morning sucks my soul.

I wasn't going to investigate the source of all this mirth, for fear of getting two close to the celebrants and being expected to smile, but I have to admit I was curious, and now, thanks to CUBEMATE the mystery has been revealed.


-----Original Message-----
From: Cubemate
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2006 8:53 AM
To: Some Office Guy
Subject: RE:

MID LEVEL CHEESE IS TELLING EVERYONE. I WOULD GO HOME AND CHANGE MY SHOES IF I WERE HER


From: Some Office Guy
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2006 8:53 AM
To: Cubemate
Subject: RE:


Is that what all the laughing is about?
-----Original Message-----
From: Cubemate
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2006 8:52 AM
To: Some Office Guy
Subject:

OLDER TREASURY CLERK IS WEARING ONE BLACK SHOE AND ONE BROWN SHOE.

23 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home