Big Time Drama in the Adjoining Cubicle

Friday, March 24, 2006

Apparently that wasn't the answer she wanted

CUBEMATE: "OOG, you know those little stickers that go in your windshield?"

Me: "IM stickers? Yeah, what about them?"

CUBEMATE: "Well, I dunno, I guess they have something to do with the stickers on your plates?"

Me: "The tags - yes."

CUBEMATE: "NO! The stickers! Anyway, mine expire next week and I have no idea what to do about it!"

Me: "Just take it across the str.."

CUBEMATE: "AND I just found out I am supposed to have proof of insurance for my car! Nobody told me that!"

Me: "Wait. Let me get this straight. You have been driving for 10+ years and you still don't know about emmision tests, vehicle registrations, or Proof of Insurance?"

CUBEMATE: "Well, no, not really......."

Me: "What the f*ck are you doing on the road in the first place?"

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home