Big Time Drama in the Adjoining Cubicle

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Back in the Saddle

Cubemate is back. Most of the day has been spent talking about her explosive diarrhea (OMG, Some Office Guy, my ass was just, like exploding!), but in true Cubemate fashion she can’t stay focused on anyone topic for long. Now that her ass has stopped exploding, she is back in the saddle and looking for love.

-----Original Message-----
From: Cubemate
Sent: Tuesday, March 21, 2006 12:25 PM
To: Some Office Guy
Subject:

SO SUPERVISOR’S PET’S HUSBAND HAS A FRIEND WHO LIKES ME. SHE HAS ASKED ME A FEW TIMES WHAT I THINK OF HIM AND THE ANSWER IS NO, HE IS TOTALLY NOT MY TYPE. HE IS OLDER WHICH I DON'T MIND AND MAKES A LOT OF MONEY WHICH I LOVE. THE PROBLEM IS HE IS UGLY AND STRAIGHT OUT OF THE COUNTRY. HE IS I THINK LATE 30'S OR 40 WITH NO KIDS AND NEVER BEEN MARRIED WHICH IS A GOOD THING BUT TOTALLY NOT MY TYPE. SHE IS ALL TRYING TO MAKE HIM SOUND GOOD. SHE IS ALL HE MAKES TONS OF MONEY AND IS PUTTING IT AWAY FOR HIS FUTURE BRIDE SO SHE CAN AVE THE HOUSE OF HER DREAMS. THEN SHE IS ALL HIS FAMILY IS VERY WEALTHY. I MET HIM TWICE AND I WOULD SAY HE WOULD BE FRIENDS WITH FORREST GUMP

33 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home