Big Time Drama in the Adjoining Cubicle

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Overheard in the Breakroom

Danger, Danger Wil Robsinson. No one warned me that using the breakroom would put me at risk of getting in the middle of the dreaded female shoe talk. Once I realized what was going on, I ran right out of there, but not before overhearing this snippet.

MID LEVEL CHEESE: Supervisor's Pet, what's going on? You are wearing shoes today???

SUPERVISOR'S PET: Yeah, I stubbed my toe on my husbands combat boots and I broke my nail and its real short and jagged, and my toe looks chubby, so that is like so not cute and I have to wear shoes until I am cute again.

MID LEVEL CHEESE: I just didn't think you owned anything but flip-flops.

SUPERVISORS PET: Oh, oh oh, I don't. That's good stuff. I had to borrow some.

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home