Big Time Drama in the Adjoining Cubicle

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Dear John

LESBIAN TEMP used to work in our building, before she got hired full time and moved to another location a few months ago. I haven't talked to her since then, but today, I get this email.
Either LESBIAN TEMP wasn't the lesbian I thought she was, or I did something REALLLY UNFORTUNATE, which I have conveniently blocked from my memory (for all time, hopefully).

From: LESBIAN (?) TEMP
Sent: Tuesday, April 11, 2006 9:22 AM
To: SOME OFFICE GUY
Subject: Over


SOME OFFICE GUY,

Hi. Since I haven't heard from you I decided to be the one with the guts to write the dear John letter. It's over buddy! But, do you really want it to end like this without a lap dance?

LESBIAN (?) TEMP
Treasury Clerk I
XXX-XXXX


15 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home