Big Time Drama in the Adjoining Cubicle

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Happy Birthday, Sunshine!

Today is Cubemate's 27th birthday. All day long I've been waiting for some sort of amazing birthday story to post, but she's been a little on the evil side today--muttering a lot and hanging up on people. She didn't even buy me lunch, which is so, sooo wrong (what are birthday's for if not sharing with your friends?)

She's been so quiet today that I was afraid I wasn't going to overhear a single word worth posting on her birthday, but at 1:09 this afternoon, cubemate finally came through:

"F*ck it. You know what? I'm just going to hang a poster on the side of my cubicle announcing exactly when my menstrual cycle is. It's not like you guys don't already know anyway."

Happy birthday, Cubemate!

11 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home