Big Time Drama in the Adjoining Cubicle

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Brush With Greatness

Memo to myself: Try not to get caught on an elevator with Cubemate and the BIG CHEESE. No, not a department level big cheese, or even some kind of divisional big cheese. I'm talking the company wide, every single one of you works for me, I make more money than God BIG BIG CHEESE.

BIG BIG CHEESE: Good Morning. It's a beautiful day, isn't it?

CUBEMATE: OMG yes it is and, I am so loving it. I can finally take the sweaters off my dogs. Those poor little things have to wear sweaters all winter, they are so cute, especially POOR EMASCULATED BOY DOG, But now I only have to put sweaters on them when its raining or when I take them places. I think they like to dress up though.

BIG BIG CHEESE: ...

Cubemate: The only other thing I rally don't like about summer is the sun stays up all the time and it makes it hard to sleep, but I am not going to complain if means that I get to finally get a tan so I don't look like a white girl.

BIG BIG CHEESE: ...

Cubemate: Okay this is our stop. Have a great day BIG BIG CHEESE.

15 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home