Big Time Drama in the Adjoining Cubicle

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Driving Miss Daisy

Things have been real quiet around here of late, but patience paid off around lunchtime today:

CUBEMATE: (Speaking to no one in particular) "Wow! That is a big car. I mean, that is a really, really big car. *Giggle* That car is HUGE! The only reason you would have a car that size is to have a lot of sex in it, right?"

I can't help it. I have to look. Yes, out in the parking lot there is a large car. It also happens to be a HEARSE, so I have my doubts about her reasoning unless you are into that sort of thing. (not that there is anything wrong with that)

Minutes later, as I am typing this up, comes Part II:

SUPERVISORS PET: "Wait a sec, CUBEMATE, don't you have a big car?"

CUBEMATE: "Oh, yeah! I have an SUV!"

15 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home